Creativity describes the applicant's tendency to be creative and use alternative thinking to find new answers to problems.
👏 Those who receive a higher module score...
- Try new methods for completing required tasks, eventually finding a “better way”
- Challenge conventional practices in a constructive manner
- Devise new ways to approach existing issues to add value
- Display a high level of curiosity and translates it into new approaches to problem identification and solution
🧐 Those who receive a lower module score...
- Prefer to follow conventional routines
- Do not search for new ways of working more effectively
- Are rather not curious
Example of a question we ask in this module:
- I often come up with something new.