Analytical thinking describes the tendency of the applicant to analyze information and approach questions and problems with logic.
👏 Those who receive a higher module score...
- Think before acting
- Value synthesis of ideas and verifiable generalization
- Want to understand many areas of knowledge
- Desire to make decisions based upon definite knowledge, rather than upon guesses or probabilities
- Reflect issues and decisions carefully
🧐 Those who receive a lower module score...
- May base decisions on uncertain information
- Tend to act on the spur of the moment
- Have little curiosity about intellectual topics
Example of a question we ask in this module:
- I like to solve complex problems.